Terms & Conditions
-Please ensure all measurements, style decisions and colour tones are correct at point of placing the order, we are unable to make alterations or refunds if incorrect information is provided.
– All goods purchased from Equinox Products LTD are made to order and therefore cannot be refunded once order has been made.
– Any good bought through the website are also made to order and therefore cannot be refunded.
– You will be notified prior to delivery of goods to arrange a suitable time to be accepted by a persons over 18 years of age.
– Upon Receiving Delivery, please open the packaging and check Contents for any Damage or Shortfall to goods.
– If the goods are Damaged or there is a Shortfall in the contents, this must be Documented on the Delivery Note.
– Please note, we will Not Accept Responsibility of Damaged Goods or Shortfall if the customer does not Document Damage Goods on the Delivery Note.
– If the Delivery Person Refuses To Wait, please Do Not Accept the delivery or sign for the delivery.
– Shortfall or Damaged goods must be reported within two working days otherwise Equinox Products LTD will not accept responsibility.
– Goods may be collected to avoid delivery charges.
– All online payments are taken through a third party payment gateway. Equinox Products Ltd do not hold any payment detail records and accept no responsibility for online card transactions.
– All payments are required within 7 days of the date of the invoice.
– Please note we accept no responsibility for costs due to late delivery. If late delivery is inevitable, we will try to contact you prior to agreed delivery date. If a credit account is set up the credit period is 30 days and all goods remain the property of Equinox Products LTD until full payment is received. We do not accept responsibility of shortfall due to customer not checking the order on delivery. Any short fall of delivery or damaged goods must be reported within 2 working days of delivery, otherwise you will be refused replacements. Please Note (Sheet Customers) standard tolerance in the GRP cut size sheet industry is 3ml, please state on your order if this is not acceptable. We will not be held responsible, if no cut size tolerance is on the official order. All goods ordered must be received within 30 Days from delivery date given. If Equinox Products LTD are to store products over 30 Days, the customer will incur a storage cost of up to 10% of the value. The customer will also get invoiced over 30 Days regardless of the goods not being delivered. Payment terms must be strictly adhered to. Failure to comply will result in interest being added to the O/S debt at a rate of 4% per month over and above the base rate, calculated from 30 days of the invoice.
– For Supply & Fit Customers, if a fitting date is given and our fitters turn up to site and find the properties are not ready then you the CUSTOMER will be charged additional fitting charges to cover the cost.
– All goods will be delivered within 28 days of purchase as all products are made to order.